Thursday, March 11, 2010

2.47 pm

It is 2:47 PM.

This is what I have done today:

7:15: wake up
7:45-10:00: watch TV (Real World, Billy the Exterminator, Dog the Bounty Hunter, America's Next Top Model) and pretend to do important business things on my laptop like typing memos, making business decisions, checking emails (aka watch YouTube videos, update my blog, stalk other people's blogs, look at Facebook, check my emails)
10:23: I discover that all of my outgoing emails go to 2 different people.  The first is ksl.com trying to win their weekly trivia contest the weather man does and the other is Jen.
It's now 2:51 and I've pretty much been doing all those things on a loop.

I need to stop. Time to shower.  And clean and organize something so I feel like I contributed to society.

Unemployment sucks.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...