Thursday, March 18, 2010

Shower Thoughts

I have some really great ideas.  I get the premise for most of my brilliant ideas in the shower.  The shower is my thinking place.  I could literally spend over 4 hours in the shower if I could.  While in the shower today I thought of another brilliant idea.  I will share with you my shower thoughts.  I know you want to know where all the genius comes from so I will share with you the secret to my success.  I have decided to name this segment of my blog "Shower Thoughts by Vanessa".  I even made a header for it.


My inspiration for the name of this segment was from Creed Bratton and his "Creed Thoughts"- check it out



So my shower thought for today:
Wouldn't it be great if they had portable microwaves?  You could take popcorn with you ANYWHERE!  Especially to the movies- I'm not sure how the theaters would feel about this (ok I am sure) but it would be really cool to not have to pay a college tuition for a bag of popcorn.  I like store bought popcorn better anyway.
Portable microwaves.  My shower thought for the day.

1 comment:

The Miranda's said...

Now that would be interesting...but I don't see that happening anytime soon. good one though..you maybe could become a millionaire!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...