and she's been there for me through really hard things I've gone through. I know that even if it's been 5 months since we've talked to each other on the phone (which it has by the way) that I could always go to her for anything.
She's awesome. So....without further ado I present you with...Beth.
Three Greatest Acheivements:
1. Being a mum (*this is Vanessa speaking...I should warn you- Beth is British. So she says things like "Mum" hopefully you know this means Mom. I'll interpret as needed throughout the rest) - yes I know this is cliche but it truly is the best thing I have ever done!
2. Being a stay at home mum- very different from the above answer...I really wanted to stay home with Brooklyn if I were able to because I know how important it is and I know how much I loved having my mum home with me, but it was a hard decision and it is a hard decision. Sometimes I want to be doing something more with my life but I know the best thing right now is be with Brooklyn
*If I could interject for a moment staying at home with her daughter is so totally the right thing to do...I mean who wouldn't want to stay home with this gorgeous girl?
3. Proving to myself that I can work my way up in the business world- I did well in the banking world and I know I would have continued to do well had I stayed on. Sometimes it is hard to look at ourselves and say that yes I am smart and yes I am a quick learned and my old job gave me that.
Three names you go by:
2. Bethaney Bunny Rabbit- embarrassing to admit yes, but my Nan used to call me that growing up
3. Mum- ha ha weird I know
*Interjecting again- I call Beth "Bethie" which I think she likes a lot
Three things that scare you:
2. Growing old
3. Meeting new people- I have become very shy *which can I (Vanessa) just say is very hard to believe when I think of how Beth flirted with a guy (a guy who had a girlfriend none the less) to get him to give her his store discount at Frye's Electronics once. A task that I have always admired. I bow to you Beth.
Three things that make you happy:
1. My family
2. the beach
3. Football (these aren't the things that make me the happiest....just three things I thought of that make me happy)
Three things you hate:
2. How quickly time goes by
3. The way that I went from being super outgoing to being shy- drives me crazy
Three things that you are wearing right now:
Three things about the opposite sex that appeals to you:
3. When they treat their family well
Three careers you've considered:
2. Physical Therapist
Three things you want to do before you die:
1. Go bungee jumping
2. Get my degree
3. Learn to snowboard
Describe yourself in one word:
Wanting (Strange choice I know but right now I find myself thinking of all I want to do and accomplish in my life)