Friday, March 19, 2010

parks and rec

I love Parks and Recreation.  It is one of my favorite shows on TV right now.  I think it is entirely underrated. 

All the characters on this show make me laugh.  Last night my favorite funny guy Andy Samberg was guest starring as a park ranger.  He was hilarious.

My absolute favorite character though is Tom. He has some of the best lines. 

Tom: "You can't say your favorite cake is birthday cake, that's like saying your favorite kind of cereal is breakfast cereal".

Tom: "All I want in life is to own a nightclub on every continent, have my own line of upscale sweatsuits and cologne called Tommy Fresh and I fell a thousand dollars short."

Tom: "This VIP card gives you exclusive access to the investment opportunity of a lifetime. Where? Multipurpose room F. When? 3 p.m. Dress code? Black tie optional. Just like life."

Tom: "I want to open up my own club one day, maybe call it something like Club a Dub Dub, or the Club Marine. Sort of a submarine-themed club. Or Tom's Bistro. The word bistro is classy as %#@$"

Tom: "I meet a girl at a bar. She seems kind of into me, could go either way. I get her number. It's two days later. What do I text her?"
Zack: "It was nice meeting you?"
Tom: "No, Zack. I don't text her it was nice meeting you. I wait eight weeks and I text her, 'what's crackin'"

Thursday nights NBC right before The Office.  You're Welcome.  And I should be getting paid for this endorsement. (I'm not)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...