Thursday, March 18, 2010

gLeek

I am a total Glee nerd.  A Gleek if you will.

Obsessed with this show.  They've been on their winter hiatus and I am so desperate for it to come back.  April 13th.




Can't wait.  To commemorate the occasion I will be sharing a different quote everyday from this show.
Today's quote:
"Sometimes people ask me, "Sue, how come you're so sensitive to minorities?" Well, I'll tell you why. Because I know firsthand how hard it is to struggle as a minority in America today. I'm 1/16th Comanche Indian. In fact, I like minorities so much, I'm thinking of moving to California to become one."
-Sue Sylvester

2 comments:

Mo said...

im jens friend, mo. hi :) I too, and a major, major gleek. they're touring and coming to chicago. think im going.

super gleek, super gleek...im sure gleeky ;) and a dork. there you have it. thank you and good night.

Vanessa said...

I wish I was going to see them! There are 2 concerts (kinda) close to me but not close enough! :( EVERYONE should be a gleek. It's the best thing to be.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...