1. I bite my nails. It is a nasty habit that I'm trying so hard to quit.
2. I have an obsessive yawning problem. I yawn all the time! So if I yawn around you it isn't necessarily because you bore me. I just can't help it. (I just yawned while writing this actually)
3. I have very sensitive teeth...and skin...and sometimes feelings. I'm just sensitive all around...but I'm also really tough. I can cut people with the sharp edge of my words.
4. I have an obsession with Q-tips.
5. Sometimes I wash my feet before I go to bed...I just hate the thought of dirty feet on clean sheets.
6. I love the Golden Girls. I watch it everytime I can. It is hilarious and I want to be one when I'm old.
7. Breakfast at Tiffanys is my favorite movie of all time.
8. I always wish I was prettier.
9. I love my brother more than I ever thought I could love someone.
10. I love my sisters. I mean really love them. They are two of my best friends. I fight with them only because I'm jealous of them in one way or another. Calah for her wit and her disregard for everything conventional and Kenz for her beauty (seriously she's gorgeous) and her drive in academics.
11. I am a compulsive cleaner. I mean when I start I can not stop. I move around like a tornado. It usually starts in my room. I'll get new clothes so I decide to re organize my closet which leads to re organizing my entire room which leads to me cleaning the bathroom which leads to me cleaning until 6:30 am when I have to get up at 7:30 am.
12. I look up medical terminology and condidtions for fun. Don't be jealous.
13. I dream of falling in love in Paris (with an American....or an Italian).
14. I'm scared of open water.
15. I hate having my feet covered when I sleep. Usually I end up sleeping with at least one foot out...and you people who sleep in socks...are not natural.
16. I have a fondness for cherry poptarts
17. I love bubblegum...like bubblicious bubble gum (Gonzo Grape flavor is my fave).
18. I once had a dream (not even a love type one) about my high school geometry teacher and then after that had some sort of weird crush on him.
19. I regret admitting to #18 and might delete it.
20. I think differently than a lot of people which can be good or bad.
21. I have a hard time expressing my emotions verbally and do much better if I have the time to write it out...I'm in love with words.
22. I've never had a cavity and I am obsessed with keeping this streak going. I brush my teeth constantly.
23. I lick my lips and bite the inside of my lip when I'm nervous. Chapstick has become a constant companion of mine.
24. I have very long eyelashes. I get a lot of compliments on my eyes and I really love them.
25. In the last 6 months I have become severely lactose intolerant. Once I started drinking soy milk (and fell in LOVE with it) I thought "ok I can handle this". Once I discovered I could also no longer have: ice cream, frozen yogurt, sherbet, yogurt, alfredo sauce, etc - that thought was replaced with a resounding "BOOOO!!!!!"
26. One of my favorite shows is "Monsters Inside Me"- yeah it's as creepy as it sounds. It's about parasites invading people's bodies. It's off beat and weird but so am I.
27. I love kids. They are full of life and so funny and I can relate to them. I babysat starting at the age of 8, I've nannied and taught little kids at church for like 4 years....I am really really good with kids. I'm told it's one of my "talents"...well we all need something right?
28. My job at the hospital is the thing I am most proud of in my life. I worked hard to get it, I worked hard at it, and felt so rewarded. Yes it was tiring. Yes it was stressful. However- it was something that I always wanted to do but didn't think I could and instead of wishing I had I just did it. I loved helping people every night and meeting new people. It was the best time in my life and one that I miss a lot.
29. I like knowing people. I like knowing little things about people...like how my friend Beth hates cheese, how my sister puts make up on before she gets the mail, how my mom has to chew gum in the car...I also like people knowing these things about me. The little things that make a person who they are. The things people just notice without you having to tell them. It's comforting when I have a friend who says "I knew you wouldn't like that movie" or "I know you hate bacon so I left yours off"...simple things.