Monday, July 12, 2010

The day I ate way too many gummy frogs

Gummy frogs, guacamole, James Franco, diet coke, and awkward family photos.  Pretty much my entire day.  I've been so busy at work that on my days off....I literally become trailer trash.  The metamorphosis is actually quite amazing. 
I thought I would share some of my day with you...so if you'll all change into your comfiest pants, remove all traces of make up, pull out the pony tails and join me on this journey- here you go (the gummy frogs and guacamole are optional....I would however strongly suggest the diet coke and James Franco is a requirement)

Somebody isn't so comfortable being the center of attention

Nothing could stand in the way of their love...not even a French window

It takes a real man to chop down a tree and look fabulous doing it

Every generation...a rebel emerges


Love lifts us up where we belong....but always lift with your knees



That's all folks!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Vanessa you always make me laugh. I need to be more diligent about checking your blog for my daily medicine. Thanks for sharing.

The Miranda's said...

I'm with Jaime..I needed the laugh! Thanks for sharing and bringing an ok to mind about my reality everyday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...