Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spotlight Reversed

So I was thinking of friends to spotlight every Friday and came up with 2 more that I would feature in the next 2 weeks.  The first one was ready willing and able (and will be featured tomorrow....get excited!) with no qualms.  The other however threw a pseudo hissy fit and demanded that if they were going to fill out "some stupid questions" the least I could do is "fill it out" myself "first".  Whatever.  So here you go.  This is me.


Three Names I Go By:
1. Nini
2. Ness
3. I'm the F to the E-R-G the I the E

Three Things That Scare Me:
1. Clowns
2. Camel spiders
3. Sudden movements

Three Things That Make Me Happy:
1. Snuggies
2. Hanging out with friends laughing and carrying on
3. Cereal

Three Things I Hate:
1. Tom Brady (along with the rest of the Patriots franchise)
2. Know It Alls
3. Provo on a Saturday

Three Things I Am Wearing Right Now:
1. Nothing I'm Proud Of
2. White T Shirt
3. PJ Pants with a sparkly snowflake on them

Three Things About The Opposite Sex That Appeal To Me:
1. Smile
2. Eyes
3. Their appropriate use of sweater vests

Three Careers I've Considered:
1. The Indianapolis Colts mascot
2. Justin Timberlake's wife
3. Tiny Dancer

Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. Meet Slash
2. Get married to the man of my dreams who is equal parts hilarious and attractive
3. Make enough money to have fresh flowers delivered to my home at least once a week and to join the peanut butter of the month club

Describe Myself in One Word:

Charming
(at least Zack thinks so)

1 comment:

The Miranda's said...

It's great to know more about you. I have noted not to sneak up on you and you love flowers and that you really like peanut butter!!!! That is pretty exciting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...