Saturday, March 20, 2010

late

missed the glee quote...sorry!  I know you were all looking forward to it.  Let's just say I woke up at 8 am and immediately started vomiting (sorry TMI)...the day went down hill from there.  Thanks to trusty Pepto, Sprite/crackers, and a whole lot of 80's movies (i.e Pretty In Pink, Benny & Joon, Some Kind of Wonderful, Sixteen Candles) I'm feeling a bit better.  I'll give you 2 Glee quotes tomorrow just to make up for it. 

Now I'm off for another nap which I've taken about 1000 of today.  I will leave you with a question however..is there a better movie than "Hook"?  I mean...complete genius right? RUFIO RUFIO RUFIO! Amazing. Think happy thoughts.

1 comment:

The Miranda's said...

I freakin love the movie "Hook"! I love when the grandpa opens the door and says "It's snowing!" and then slams the door shut on his grandkids. funny.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...