Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday Letters

Dear Justin Bieber,
Nice move with the new song.  I can't stop listening to it.
Ugh,
Vanessa
P.S Let's not try to make the word "swaggy" happen ok?  Swag is bad enough.

Dear Jeff from Intervention,
I love you.  Do you do interventions for Nyquil abuse?
Let me know.
Vanessa

Dear Cary Brothers,
Thanks for this amazing song.  It has been on repeat for awhile.
Don't tell Bieber.
Sincerely,
Vanessa

Dear Colt,
Thanks for getting better.  I'm so glad that I get to sleep in my bed again.  The couch looks so comfortable but then it always feels like you're sleeping on top of Marc Anthony's legs.
Love,
Vanessa

Dear Dudes,
Tony Hawk is the only man over 30 allowed to carry around a skateboard.
Shut it down.
Sincerely,
Vanessa

Dear Waiter,
When you ask me "Is Diet Pepsi ok?" the response you are going to get is "Do I look like a murderer?"
Just accept it.
Always and Forever
Vanessa (and Diet Coke)

Dear Readers,
I hope you have an amazing Easter weekend!  Thanks for being amazing.  I really do adore you all.  ALSO I have a HUGE giveaway to announce next week....so stay tuned and keep reading! :)
xoxo,
Vanessa
P.S. You know what I'm going to ask don't you?  Yeah...you do.  So.....do I still need to ask or....?  Oh HEY!  You!  Yeah YOU!  You're new here right?  Well....welcome!  Before you get cozy and start digging really deep into my personality disorder and reading my open letters to Justin Timberlake and wonder why Zack Morris never married me (I KNOW right!?)  why don't you head on over to THE DIME DIARY and become a follower?  My friend Morgan is in charge over there and she'll take good care of you.  OH!  And she's having a GIVEAWAY RIGHT NOW!  So hurry!!!  I'll just be over here hanging out with Jon Hamm until you get back....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...