Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A Toddlers and Tiaras Moment

So I haven't come across any new music lately so instead I'll share my other favorite thing....children in beauty pageants.  So without further ado...
AND THIS
because Honey Boo Boo Child is my spirit animal.



So....I've been thinking and I was wondering if anyone would want to be a guest blogger?   And maybe do a playlist next week?  If you're interested leave a comment!  I would LOVE to hear some of your guys's favorite songs!

I've got some VERY EXCITING things happening in my work life at the moment and a VERY BIG day today so if you all could rub a rabbit's foot or cross your fingers or rub a bald man's head* or something for me I would really appreciate it!
*DISCLAIMER: I do not condone the rubbing of strange bald man's heads.  Please either ask for permission or at least do it while they're asleep.
ALSO have you entered The Dime Diary's Giveaway yet???  You better hurry and do it soon!!!
PLUS I have a HUGE giveaway coming up as well so........keep reading!
Have a great Tuesday!
xoxo

2 comments:

B, in the Great Funkk said...

I think I am scared that someone would parade their child around like that. Let her talk about her "big thing" and her special juice is Mt Dew?
Wow, wow, wow.
I have long since been concerned about tod/tia- I watched twice and was so shocked. I really think that this little girl may have a serious problem.
Although it was quite humorous to watch at the expence of this kid.

Emily said...

I would LOVE to do a guest blogger playlist post. I used to post music posts all the time on my previous blog, and I miss it now that I've gone a more religious route.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...