Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday Letters

Dear Girls who wear athletic clothes to the mall,
We get it.  You're sporty.  Put on some real pants.
Thanks,
Vanessa

Dear Dad,
Thanks for asking me if Tupac was "East coast" or "West coast" without any further explanation.
It made my day.
Vanessa

Dear Jessica Simpson,
Will you please just pop that 6 year old kid that is living in your stomach out already?
It's time!
Vanessa

Dear Justin Bieber,
If I was your girlfriend I would be arrested and sent to women's prison to be someone else's "girlfriend".  Her name is probably Donna.
Thanks for the offer though!
Vanessa

Dear 6 year old me,
I'm really sorry that I'm not a ballerina who owns a unicorn and is married to Zack Morris like we planned.  I feel like such a failure.
Regrets,
Vanessa

Dear people,
If you're feeling bad about yourself just keep in mind that Brad Pitt is engaged to Billy Bob Thornton's sloppy seconds.  See....now you feel better!
You're welcome.
Vanessa

Dear Jeopardy contestants,
Just once I'd like to see one of you wager "a PONY!" in Final Jeopardy.
From,
Vanessa

Dear Institutions of Higher Learning,
I am available to give lectures on the finer points of The O.C. if anyone is interested.  NOTE: The first 2 hours will be a power point presentation of 100 pictures of Oliver and me ranting about WHAT A WEASEL HE WAS.
I'm still really worked up about it guys.
Sincerely,
Vanessa

Dear Readers,
I hope you had a great week and thanks for taking the time to hang out with me.  Have a great weekend and if you need some reading material.....you know where to find it (cough The Dime Diary cough cough cough)
xoxo,
Vanessa

3 comments:

Sladja said...

LOOOOOOOOOL :)

B, in the Great Funkk said...

Hey, So I am listening to your playlist (on the side)- do you know who is signing on Tracy Chapman's Fast Car? That is one of my fav's and I was thinking this isn't her.
Thanks!

Vanessa said...

It's a cover by Boyce Avenue! My FAVORITE cover of it ever. I listen to it constantly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...