Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The two men in my life

So I have a confession to make.  I have not one but TWO secret lovers.  They've been with me for a very long time.  We've shared happy times together.  We've shared sad times together.  They used to come over every Monday night to watch "The Hills" with my bestie Beth and I.  Oh the times we've had.  I'm finally ready to introduce them to you.  They are.....
Ben
and
Jerry.
They've created some really great times in the past and I've always known they've cared about me.  But recently they just shared this with me....


And now I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that they are completely in LOVE with me because it's LITERALLY the best thing that has ever come into my life.
So thank you Ben and my dear Jerry....but please don't be so obsessed with me (Pop-Tart guy will get jealous)

P.S. A lot of you asked what my favorite OTH episode is my favorite and I've decided that to answer...I'm gonna do an entire amazing post about it!  Are you excited?!  You should be.  ;)


3 comments:

Emily said...

How could anyone not be excited about an entire post about OTH???? If they aren't, chances are I cannot respect them as an individual.

Steph said...

I agree with Emily, I go gaga for anything OTH. Keep it coming! :)

Beth said...

Mmmmm that sounds yummy... I might need to go pick some up!! Ahhhh I miss our Hills nights!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...