Friday, August 20, 2010

The day I had a Pop-Tart theory

Some people believe in the Democrat party.  Some believe in the Republican party.  I support a different party.
The Pop-Tart party.


I have a firm belief in the fact that if  everyone had a cherry pop-tart...this world would be a much better place.  Terrorism would not exist.  Who wants to terrorize people when they have a gift from angels in their hands?  I picture the conversation going something like this...

"Hey guys you want to go bomb some innocent people?"
"Well we could....but we have cherry pop-tarts so....why would we?"

Cherry pop-tarts solve all world problems from threat level red to threat level midnight.  These are to be reserved for serious world problems.

But what if the terror threat is say...at a yellow/orange might you ask?

To that the simple answer is blueberry.  Blueberry pop-tarts.



Still with me?  Good.

If your threat level is at a safe green level the answer is brown sugar cinnamon.  Everyone loves them but they aren't really anything special.  They just keep people happy.


And as far as these go....


Clearly the inventor was just trying to get in my pants.

2 comments:

The Miranda's said...

LOL...oh my gosh..I really did laugh out loud! That is hilarious...I guess I should try the blue-berry muffins uh? But what about Strawberry?!? And Sundae ones? Those are so good too!

ODCFkids said...

hahaha! amazing.
i love ALL of those pop tart flavors. they are my absolute faves of all their concoctions. the blueberry muffin however, is new... let me know how it goes.

my code word for the day is "blingis" something like the combo of "bling" and probably "haggis" which must be the scottish version of sparkly jewelry. hm... oh blogger, teaching me something new everyday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...