Monday, August 9, 2010

The day my best friend had the cutesest baby girl.....ever.

There are many perks to working at Macy's.  One of them being adorable baby clothes that I get to browse anytime I want.  I found the most adorable outfit there for my best friend Beth's baby girl Brooklyn and had been saving it for weeks waiting for them to come visit.  Beth texted me yesterday telling me she wore the dress to church so I had to have pictures.  And just for me they set up a photo shoot to showcase the dress.
(I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact they have the most photogenic baby on earth and love taking pictures of her- it was for me and I'm standing by that)


It's ok that you're jealous of how cute she is.

1 comment:

Beth G said...

Haha I LOVE it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...