Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Guest Blogger Playlist

This is my first guest playlist post and I'm so excited!  My first guest is Emily and not only does she have an amazing taste in music (and blogs that she reads.....umm...yes.) BUT she also has a really great blog herself!  You can check it out HERE and without further ado...I introduce EMILY

Introducing me (no, I didn't just reference a Nick Jonas song): 

I'm Emily. I have been married to my best friend, Robert, for 9 months and I absolutely love every second of it. When we got married, I moved to a small town in Tennessee where he preaches, and it's been a bit of an adjustment going from living in a place where I have malls and Targets and MAC stores all around to a town with a Wal-Mart, Home Depot, and Dollar Tree--and that's all. Fortunately, I have a wonderful husband, a best friend who texts me from Florida nearly every second of every day, and good music to keep me company. Oh, and a blog. I used to have a crazy, Vanessa-like blog (emuhleem.typepad.com), but when I got married and moved, I wanted to start fresh. Now, I have a blogger account and I love it. It's a religious blog and it's mostly to help me stay focused and study, but if I can ever help anyone else in their relationship with Jesus Christ, that's what it's all about. 

And now, the reason you're here: the playlist itself. I decided to give you all a little taste of summertime. Since we're rapidly approaching the summer season, we all need to start inching away from our winter music and into the fun summery songs! I've had a "sunny day playlist" for as long as I can remember (even back in the days of burned CDs). I wanted to give you some music that will brighten your day, maybe inspire you, but mostly make you want to bust out some flip flops, roll your windows down, and belt out these tunes. I hope you enjoy!

*Also, I chose artists that may be a little less familiar so you can really get to know what my iTunes looks like! Hope you like them! 

Good to Be Alive--Michelle Featherstone
Ordinary Day--Emilie Mover
Technicolor--Tim Myers
All the Pennies--Mindy Gledhill
Stole My Heart--Little & Ashley
Brand New Day--Joshua Radin
A Million Miles to Go--Joy Williams and Trent Dabbs
Ugly Cat Song--Graci Phillips
Crazy Girls--Bethany Joy Lenz
Love Somebody--Schuyler Fisk
I'll Find You--Sequoyah Prep School 

Thank you so much to Emily and seriously....I've been listening to this playlist NON STOP since she emailed it to me.  SO GOOD!  Hope you all enjoy!  If you're interested in being a guest playlist blogger let me know!  Also make sure you enter the GIVEAWAY!!!  You have ONE more day!!!  


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow I love these songs they are on my revision playlist to keep me sane whilst studying for the upcoming exams. I would love to be a guest playlist blogger. If you would like me to give it a go email me at Eilidhjarnold@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...