Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

Growing up my parents told us right out of the gate that there was no such thing as the Easter Bunny.  There were a couple of reasons why
1. My sister wouldn't get out of bed on Easter morning because she thought the giant rabbit was still in our house
2. The whole idea of a giant rabbit in general is a little deranged (with the exception of Flemish Giants because they are ADORBS)
3.  There is a deeper and far more powerful and beautiful reason for Easter.
Words can not express how grateful I am for the Savior and his atoning sacrifice for me.  ME! I thought I'd share a video with you of some truly heartfelt words spoken by Jeffrey R. Holland



Enjoy your Easter Sunday!  Whether it be filled with family and friends or even alone....I hope that it is truly a beautiful day for you all!
xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...