Thursday, April 5, 2012

L.O.V.E Through Instagram

Such a fun day yesterday checking out the new City Creek Center (it's GORGEOUS) AND then going to my dear friend Rhiannon's wedding!  I even got to do her make up before hand which was so fun!  I also got to see many old friends including my BEST friend in the whole world Beth and her amazing, beautiful, and hilarious daughter Brooklyn.  All in all it was an amazing day....here's some pictures!
 Fountain at City Creek

Entrance to Macy's

 Bub at City Creek

 To die for dresses at BCBG

"The mean reds are horrible, suddenly you're afraid and you don't know what you're afraid of.  Well when I get it the only thing that does any good is to jump in a cab and go to Tiffany's!  Calms me down right away.  The quietness and the proud look of it...nothing very bad could happen to you there"
-Holly Golightly "Breakfast At Tiffany's"

The bride after the make up!

And the dress...she looked stunning



Love the expression on her face as she walked down the aisle



Brooklyn was so proud of her "princess dress"



Me and Beth

Brooklyn and Little Brother...they really enjoyed each other

P.S. - Don't even get me started on the OTH Finale.  I ugly sobbed through the whole thing...not just crying but like...couldn't breathe crying.  It was perfect and beautiful.  Thoughts??

1 comment:

Anecia said...

I also bawled through the whole OTH finale. I'm so sad about it being over! But I loved the ending. The fast forward to Jamie in high school was really cool and it made it like a "happily ever after" for everyone type of ending. Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...