Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tuesday Playlist

For playlist Tuesday I'm going to do albums again!  I've recently gotten a few new albums that are SO GOOD I have to share!

Tyler Hilton - Forget The Storm

As most of you know....I've been a fan of Tyler's for a LONG time.  I've gone to see him in concert...many times.  His music is completely brilliant.  His new album was released today and I'm in LOVE.
Favorite tracks: Kicking My Heels, Prince Of Nothing Charming, Jenny, I Belong

Hunger Games - Music From District 12 And Beyond

I mentioned this soundtrack yesterday but I just thought I'd remind you that it's AWESOME.  And like I said...you don't have to be a fan of the books/movie to be a fan of this CD.
Favorite tracks: Eyes Open, Run Daddy Run, Kingdom Come, Come Away To The Water, Abraham's Daughter

The Fray - Scars And Stories

I adore The Fray.  I've also loved them for a very long time.  Their new album is no exception.
Favorite tracks: Heartbeat, I Can Barely Say, Munich, Here We Are

Cold War Kids - Mine Is Yours

Cold War Kids are a new favorite of mine but I can honestly say that I haven't heard a song from them that I don't like!
Favorite tracks: Skip The Charades, Mine Is Yours, Royal Blue

Fun. - Some Nights

I LOVED The Format a long time ago so I ADORE Fun.
Favorite tracks: Some Nights, We Are Young, Why Am I The One, Stars

Gotye - Making Mirrors

Don't even get me started.  I could talk for a hundred years about how much I love Gotye.  If you don't have the album yet....GET IT
Favorite tracks: Somebody That I Used To Know, Easy Way Out, Smoke and Mirrors, In Your Light

Of Monsters And Men - My Head Is An Animal

New favorite group of mine.
Favorite tracks: Little Talks, Love Love Love, Mountain Sound, Dirty Paws

Enjoy!!!  And if you have any other current faves...send them my way!
ALSO my friend Morgan has this amazing blog.....maybe you've heard of it???  It's called The Dime Diary and she's having a GIVEAWAY!!!  So head on over there and enter!!!

P.S. (are you getting annoyed by these yet....?) I added a button to follow me on Pinterest so....you should do that! :)
xoxo

1 comment:

Anecia said...

Did you see Tyler when he came to the Davis county fair last summer?! I did =] He's amazing live. So real!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...