Wednesday, April 4, 2012

There Is Only One....


Photo Credit: Sophia Bush on WhoSay

Tonight a show I fell in love with 9 years ago comes to an end.  There are so many reasons why I fell in love with One Tree Hill but I can sum it up with a quote from last week's episode...
"They understand what it can be, a show that's not afraid to be quiet or heartfelt....a show that makes you feel like you're not alone"
That is what One Tree Hill is.  There are certain scenes that when the music starts...I will get chills and immediately cry.  It's a show everyone can relate to.  It's real and honest and beautiful.
Good Night Tree Hill
And Thank You.

"I'll see you again when the stars fall from the sky
And the moon has turned red over One Tree Hill"
-U2

4 comments:

Allison said...

i cried. big ol tears tonight. i kinda feel like i grew up with OTH. loved the finale. didn't care that lucas or peyton weren't in it. it was perfect. and I'm going to have a hard time deleting it form the dvr.

Marley said...

I BAWLED the entire 2 hours of the finale. This show has been my life for the past 9 years and I am so sad to see it go. Such amazing and talented people and great story lines. good night One Tree Hill.

Lovely said...

I love this show so much too. I started watching it at 15! I grew up with the characters ^^

When they all sang with Gavin Degraw I dropped some tears =')

"There's only one Tree hill"

Vanessa said...

I love all these comments. I felt the same way! So incredibly bittersweet. I thought they did a beautiful job with it though.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...