Monday, April 16, 2012

Weekend Collage

my weekend

my weekend by vanessanelson featuring a lip gloss makeup

How was your weekend?  Mine was great!  Just lot's of work and some more news that just keeps looking more and more exciting.  Nothing is final yet though so I promise I'll keep you updated on the situation!
Have you smelled the new Ralph Lauren fragrance line for women yet?  So fun!  Four different fragrances that all have a different feel.  #4 is my personal favorite.  I'm also DYING over the new Dior Summer eyeshadow palette.  
I hope you all had a great weekend!  Have you entered the giveaway yet?  It's pretty amazing so....you better check it out quick!
Have a great week!
xoxo
Vanessa

2 comments:

Beth said...

Um those wedges are totally gorgeous... too bad I am poor haha

Vanessa said...

Ah I know I'm obsessed with them! Pretty much all the shoes that Seychelles has are GORGEOUS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...