Thursday, April 26, 2012

Instagram, Love/Hate

PROM!

corsage...I love the look on my Dad's face...

 Colt wanted to go to Prom too...

LOVED my sister's dress

Sister and her date

so pretty


love it

sister and her BFF...so adorable

she is stunning

I did her hair and make up!

This happened....

My friend Karyn has a special "batter bottle" for cupcakes...

Only your best friends will text movie quotes with you

I want to live in this house someday....

yum!

 MORE cupcakes....

Things I'm Loving: 
This video - brings tears to my eyes every time I see it.  If you don't have someone who would do this for you then what is the point of anything...



Ombre Hair

This Quote

Sparkling Cranberry juice.....nectar of heaven.

Things I'm Hating:
The fact that "The Princess Diaries" came out TEN years ago. TEN!  Now nothing is ok.

No working air conditioning in 90 degree weather...

Ron Artest - I mean REALLY?! He's the worst.


What are you loving/hating this week?  Let's talk about it!
xoxo

1 comment:

B, in the Great Funkk said...

Love that I sold my car! Poor planning on my end means I don't have a replacement and am riding my bicycle (I am okay with that). However, hate that it started raining this morning the second I left my house to head for work... on the bicycle.
(My "please proove you are not a robot" captcha this morning is Mints) ha ha ha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...