Monday, February 1, 2010

grammys...

I love the Grammys because I love music and I love dresses! This award show combines the 2 and makes me a happy girl.

So once again I'm handing out some awards of my own for all the outfits I saw...

Best use of a zipper: Beyonce


Best use of a Snooki: The Situation (I was so happy to see my Jersey Shore kids there!)


Best use of guy-liner, foundation, and a spray tan: Adam Lambert


The "guess what you still look like a man" award: Fergie


The "Are you sure it's not see through?" award: Britney Spears

Don't worry Brit we can't see anything!

Best use of arm candy: Carrie Underwood (and her hockey player fiance...)


oh yeah and your dress was pretty too...


Best sexy but not slutty, totally age appropriate, most sparkly: Taylor Swift


and on a completely unrelated note...I give best "I know you aren't a couple but you should be" to:
Taylor Swift and Cory Monteith (from Glee)...so adorable right now


Best short dress: Lea Michele (from Glee)


so cute and I forgot to mention her dress last week at the SAG awards...this girl has style..


Best non "just got beat up by Chris Brown" face: Rhianna

(last year she couldn't go because well....you remember)

the "no matter what you wear I'll still think you are a redneck mini-skank" award: Miley Cyrus


And my 2 favorites...
Pink

I thought it was original and gorgeous

and Jennifer Nettles (from Sugarland)

fit her like a glove

and last but not least
the award for best use of everything in JoAnn Fabrics goes to...
Lady GaGa

oh Lady G you are so weird but I love you

I of course wore this but ya'll already knew that!


It was a great night!
The performances were awesome...some stand out ones to me were definitely
Lady Gaga and Elton John
Mary J. Blige and Andrea Bocelli (AH-MAY-ZING)
and P!nk (she sang while being Cirque De Solei'd....)

Did anybody else watch? What did you think?

2 comments:

The Miranda's said...

I love YOUR dress! So cute...I enjoyed the grammies too! Lady Gaga.."oh my gosh!" pick another store to make up your dress, seriously.

ODCFkids said...

you could not be more cool right now.

i totally think you are my absolutely most stylishly fabulous friend!

love you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...