Saturday, February 13, 2010

Dear John...

Went and saw this movie last night...


It was beautiful! I highly recommend it! I am not usually a Nicholas Sparks fan because I feel like his books always follow the same pattern.
-North Carolina town
-Troubled boy meets good girl
-Both are broken spirits
-They fall in love
-One of them dies
-You cry

But I randomly picked up a copy of his book "Dear John" and read it while being bored at work. I could not put it down. It did not follow the usual pattern and was more heartbreaking (in a kind of good way) than the others (I sat and cried at the reception desk like a hot mess). I was very excited to see the movie coming out because of Channing Tatum (hellllloooo......)


and I really like Amanda Seyfried. And they were cute together...

It did not disappoint. It was funny, heart warming, beautiful, sad. You will love it and I think it's only rated PG also.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

The Miranda's said...

I really want to see this movie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...