Saturday, February 6, 2010

while we're on the subject...


My sister has always had a deep love for Tim Burton. I only developed this fascination later in life (after I got over the fact that his movies scared me). I learned to really appreciate his creativity and vision. The way he designs and changes things we see every day into his own style. It's really incredible. So imagine my happiness when I saw that Tim would be directing the new version of "Alice in Wonderland". It is one of my favorite books. I love it. And to think of seeing Tim's vision of this wonderland is really exciting for me. I can't wait....



And also have you ever seen Johnny Depp look more like Elijah Wood???




And as a side note I just want it put on the record that I am completely obsessed with Tim's girlfriend Helena Bonham Carter (you may know her from "Fight Club", "Sweeny Todd", "Harry Potter" "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" and she'll be playing the red queen in "Alice". She is crazy, beautiful, incredibly talented, and completely insane. I love her.

1 comment:

Laura {and JR} said...

I'm so excited for this movie!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...