Thursday, February 4, 2010

"Are there gators in California?"

The fact that this question was actually asked by one of the girls (OUT LOUD) is just one of the many reasons why I heart The Bachelor.

Welcome to Week 5 everyone.

Oh what to start with....oh hey Vienna didn't know you were still around! Maybe I just wished you weren't.

But let's go back to the beginning.

The group made their way up to San Francisco and were informed that there would be 3 1-1 dates and one 2-1 date.

Tenley got the first one on one. I've decided that if she won I wouldn't be heartbroken. She's a really sweet girl (even her baby voice seriously infringes on my affection for her). I think her and Jake would make a cute and VERY optimistic couple.


The 2 on 1 date found Gia and Vienna fighting each other for Jake's attention and affection.


They went to a castle for the evening (even spent the night there). Here are my observations from this date.

1.) Gia PLEASE stop talking about how dorky and ugly you are. You are a SWIMSUIT MODEL! Are you kidding me? No one believes that you are sincere in saying this.


2.) Vienna oh Vienna. The way she talks about marriage is the way I talk about marriage (when I was 12 and still planning on my groom being Zack Morris). Not only that but while Gia and Jake spent some alone time together she wandered through the castle like some deranged Florence Nightingale (complete with lantern) stalking Jake to get him to spend time with her.

She then proceeded to sneak into Jake's room after bed time and climb into his bed. Don't worry honey you are being really subtle. The problem is I think Jake LIKES her. Well good luck to you Jake..have fun looking into her crossed eyes for the REST OF YOUR LIFE.

Then we went with Corrie and Jake on another 1-1 date. It was then that this girl uttered the sentence for which this blog is titled. She is a sweet girl too. Funny, outgoing, pretty. She did reach into her back pocket and pull out her "V-Card" though. Yes. She uttered that fateful 6 letter word that had damned every girl in the past. "VIRGIN". Jake seemed cool with it. More on that later.

Then we joined Jake and Ali on their date. Ali lives in San Fran so she was more than thrilled to take him around the city and show him around. They are just so adorable together and I really like that she is a sweet girl but she is also outspoken and doesn't care about sharing her opinions.

(thought I'd break out the old school pics..this was their first meeting)

Rose ceremony came around and Corrie got the boot. TYPICAL Jake...send the virgin home. You are such a cliche.


Also can I just say that I HATE the limo ride confessional? It's so pathetic.

Next week is home town dates and I'm hoping hoping hoping fingers crossed etc...that Vienna's ATM (aka Daddy) changes Jake's mind.
And she looks like the sausage for which she was obviously named after.


Until next week....keep that mascara waterproof girls! So you don't look like a hot mess on that farewell limo ride!

2 comments:

The Miranda's said...

thanks for the update! my mom totally think corrie was a member....and I really like Tenley and Ali..I would be fine with either one..I really like Gia too, but not for Jake..and Vienna! Seriously, I guess he enjoys looking into her crazy eyes! blah!

Vanessa said...

beth thought corrie was a member too! weird...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...