Monday, February 22, 2010

Taking Inventory

Today I decided to take an inventory of my talents. Don't hide your light under a bushel you guys. List your lights on a blog.

Things I am good at:
  • spending money at Target
  • making mixed CD's
  • finding things to distract me from the things I really should be doing
  • being not tan
  • hoarding magazines
  • bossing people around
  • Lego Batman on the Wii
  • identifying the source of bad smells
  • loading the dishwasher
  • straightening my hair
  • consuming enough diet coke to make the 80% of my body which is water virtually non-existent
  • applying eyeliner in a very precise yet messy manner
  • remembering random facts about absolutely nothing
  • knowing song lyrics and singing those lyrics in an American Idol like fashion
Who knew I had so many lights? I'm like really fabulous...lest I get too cocky let's discuss my non-talents...

Things I am not good at:
  • throwing a ball
  • paying attention to my surrounding while walking or driving
  • drinking water
  • having patience
  • saving money
  • getting to my cell phone before it goes to voicemail
  • being on time all the time
  • taking orders
  • sewing
  • sending mail (I always write letters and make packages for people but the minute I have to find a stamp I feel it is just too difficult and the said package ends up sitting in my room staring at me making me feel guilty)
  • hula hooping (but really who is over the age of 5?)
  • flossing
There that should suffice.

1 comment:

The Miranda's said...

lol..I think your "lights" can take you really far in life! No joke, it's important that your hair is super straight and that you can smell bad smells anywhere!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...