Thursday, February 11, 2010

love love love

I don't know if anyone remembers how I have felt about love in the past?

I know. My sister always accuses me of not believing in love which isn't necessarily true. I just don't believe in unrealistic love. I don't think it's fair for little girls to grow up believing that prince charming is going to walk in and save you from all your problems. I believe in prince charming. I believe he is funny and tall and has perfect hair. But I also believe that he doesn't come around as easily as girls are led to believe.

However I have reformed some of my more cynical ways. And to prove this I will be choosing one lucky fella to be my Valentine. Your options are posted to right. You can vote until Saturday and the winner will be one lucky guy because he will be able to buy me the following items....

1. Pink Peonies (my favorite flower)


2. Flirtation ring from Sundance (starting off small)


3. Godiva Chocolate Covered Strawberries (once you have one of these you will never be satisfied by any other)


4. Tiffany Keys Heart Necklace (like the key to my heart of course)


5. And if the night goes really well...
Tiffany Legacy with Graduated Side Stones Engagement Ring
(2.0 carats of course)


So go ahead and vote. In the meantime please enjoy this picture of me and my one true love


you're welcome.

(and for those of you who are regular followers no I did not forget to post my weekly blog about "The Bachelor"...I'm just putting it off because it disgusted me so much)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...