Wednesday, February 10, 2010

sad songs for dirty lovers

1. Carla Bruni-Those Dancing Days Are Gone
2. Amanda Seyfried-Little House
3. Ella Fitzgerald-Lullaby of Birdland
4. A Fine Frenzy-Fever
5. Leighton Meester-Somebody to Love
6. Melody Gardot-Baby I'm a Fool
7. Ok Go- I Want You So Bad I Can't Breathe
In The Glass
8. Sondre Lerche- Let My Love Open The Door
9. Silversun Pickups- Catch and Release
10. Bat For Lashes- What's A Girl To Do
11. Cheap Trick- I Want You To Want Me
12. P!nk- Glitter In The Air
13. Ray LaMontagne- Empty
14. Soko- Take My Heart
15. Zooey Deschanel- I Thought I Saw Your Face Today
16. Glee Cast- Smile (Charlie Chaplin Version)

A little Hump day mix to get you through the rest of the week (especially if you're snowed in somewhere)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...