Saturday, February 13, 2010

And the winner is....

It's a tie! After a whopping 4 votes we are evenly split between Austin Collie and Joe Manganiello. Because I get the final say (I mean we are talking about my future husband here...) I am going to choose....







Joe Manganiello!




For more reasons than one which include
-his height
-tall dark handsome hello dream combo!
-he's italian
-and he's coming back on One Tree Hill on Monday so let's celebrate it!
and....he irons!

what more could a girl ask for?

Congratulations Joe! I'll be ready for our date by 6:00....gives you enough time to stop at a certain store for a certain thing that comes in a certain little blue box....

1 comment:

The Miranda's said...

rock on! Let us know how your date goes! I'm sure it will be awesome!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...