Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patrick

I don't know if y'all remember how I feel about St. Patrick's Day....

I still have those same feelings.


  • I don't look good in green
  • People who attempt to pinch you when you aren't wearing green....are the most obnoxious people on earth.
  • I don't think it's a good excuse to eat or drink things that are green (the Shamrock shake is excluded of course.....)
  • Speaking of....the Shamrock Shake is in fact the greatest frozen treat ever made (I've been waiting for you for a year lover....)

  • Leprechauns are still effin scary. 
This St. Patrick's Day however my Mom made some AMAZING food.  We had Irish Beef Stew (the meat is the epitome of succulent like...it melts in your mouth) and Boxty (these fantastic potato pancakes....way better than latkes).  And we spent the day watching the NCAA tournament.  All in all I'd say it was a pretty good one.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Oh and don't forget to check for that guy under your bed......(seriously...who thought they were a good idea?)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...