Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Sister!

Today is my sister's 21st birthday
Some fun facts about my sister
  • She is a Pisces - I don't know exactly what that means but it must mean something
  • She loves bacon...and cheeseburgers.  What she really loves are bacon cheeseburgers.  And she loves them a lot.
  • She bites her nails down to nubbins.  When you are able to see the white part of her nails...it's a big deal.
  • She's the worst finder ever...if you send her on a mission to go find something...she will always say that she can't find it.  When you go look in the exact same place...it is inevitably there.  We don't know why she is this way but my little brother shares the same trait.
  • She is really really funny.  We laugh a lot together.
  • She loves music. 
  • She loves cats.  Like really really loves cats.  I have an app on my iPod called "Cat Paint" and I made this picture for her

And here are pictures of her with various cats in real life.  I told you...she really loves cats.

  • My sister is very pretty as evidenced in these next photos

I mean honestly...I'm not sure how Tyra Banks has not cast her on America's Next Top Model yet....

In all seriousness I don't know what I would do without my sister.  She is the Peanut Butter to my Jelly, the Beyonce to my Britney, the JWOWW to my Snooki
I miss her very much and I hope she has a fabulous birthday even if it's without us!  I love you sister!!!!
And as you can see...my sister is actually very very very pretty.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...