Monday, March 7, 2011

another reason why i love my days off

I love my days off for a number of reasons but my current #1 reason would be Instant Netflix and them having all complete seasons of Friday Night Lights.


I started watching it on a whim when I was bored because I saw it on the list and I remembered my friend Beth telling me she really liked it.  Since I fully trust Beth and everything she says I decided to give it a try.  And I'm SO glad I did.  What a phenomenal show.  It never got very high ratings....and a couple seasons only have like 13 episodes.  But it is incredible.  NBC is airing the 5th (and final) season starting April 15th so there is still time to get caught up!  You won't be sorry that you did.
I will now bombard your eyes with teasers...anyone who doesn't want to watch this show after watching these....are people I don't care to associate with.





And this one for the final episode...which makes me cry everytime I watch it....

2 comments:

Suzy said...

So I recently got obsessed with this show and in the course of 6 weeks watched 4 seasons. Now I am slowly working my way through season 5 (through a secret online website). I don't want it to be over and absolutely love Coach Taylor and Tim Riggins! Best shows ever!

Vanessa said...

Same with me! Literally I just started watching it a few weeks ago and I'm completely addicted. I'm on the last episode of season 4....I need to know this secret website immediately!!! I don't know if I can wait another month to watch Season 5 ha ha...I'm dying and Coach Taylor/Tami Taylor and Tim Riggins make my life complete. :)
I also adore Matt/Julie. Adorable.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...