Monday, January 16, 2012

Weekend Collage

my weekend

my weekend by vanessanelson featuring stud earrings

I hope you had a great weekend!  I certainly had a great but busy weekend...seemed like it flew by and now all of a sudden Monday is here again (waaahhh).  I recently bought the entire series of Saved By The Bell (including the Hawaiian Vacation AND the Wedding in Las Vegas...I know you can be jealous) AND my favorite award show The Golden Globes was on!!! (stay tuned for my fashion review later this week)
A bunch of us girls from the cosmetics department got together and had a baby shower for one of the girls and it was fun to hang out outside of work.
We started pre-sale for our Spring gift with purchase on Friday so....let the stress and craziness begin!!

Have a great Monday!!
xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...