Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday Letters

Dear Family and Friends,
I took NyQuil.  I woke up to find a file in my phone called "ideas".  Inside I had written "monkey football".  I would have loved to know where I was going with that.
It's ok to call an intervention now.
Sincerely,
Vanessa

Dear Screech from Saved By the Bell,
I blame you for the following things: Global warming, NBA Lockout, Newt Gingrich, "Jack and Jill", Terrorism, Racism, and the current state of my fantasy football team (in that order).
You are the worst.
Vanessa

Dear Michael Jordan,
You don't get nearly enough credit for your performance in "Space Jam".  Also *side note: IF I were to ever join an online dating site...that would be what I would write in the "About Me" section.
Here's your chance do your dance at the Space Jam....
yeah.
Vanessa

Dear first episode of One Tree Hill,
I waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
That's all I know how to say.
There IS only ONE Tree Hill...and I will sob while watching the whole season.
Love,
Vanessa

Dear Forever Lazy,
I have decided to be disgusted with you because I know if I let my guard down ONE IOTA, I will end up with 3.
From,
Vanessa

Dear Everyone,
Instead of having a book club, how about we form a Netflix club?  We'll all meet together once a month to discuss how awesome "Felicity" was from the beginning?  Yes?
Think about it,
Vanessa

Dear Readers,
I hope you're all having a wonderful year so far!  Thank you for being wonderful!
xoxo,
Vanessa

2 comments:

B, in the Great Funkk said...

I hear you on the OTH thing, however, the Brooke driving around for half the show nearly put me to sleep. I am hoping for a better next Weds.

Anecia said...

I'm glad you feel the same about me on OTH! All my sisters say it should have ended a couple seasons ago but I say it could go on forever. And the beginning of that episode...?!?!?!?!?! My first guess is Julian is making a movie and all of them are in it. I refuse something could go that terribly wrong. Of course that would make for great drama. As long as it does end with a "happily ever after" I think I'll be ok.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...