Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday Letters

Dear Sarah McLachlan,
If you are trying to get me to think about homeless animals every time I hear your song....then you are doing a great job.
From,
Vanessa

Dear Oliver on the OC,
Sometimes I think about your existence on that show and I get really really angry.  I'm not saying it's normal...I'm just saying that it happens.
Sorry (NOT...ha nailed it)
Vanessa

Dear Everyone,
I need you to know a secret about me....when I was younger I had a huge crush on the cat in "Hocus Pocus" but....not the actor who played the cat.  I think I need to talk to someone professional about this right?
Let me know,
Vanessa

Dear new season of Dog the Bounty Hunter,
I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG!!  LET'S DO THIS!!!
So excited.
Vanessa

Dear Meteor Shower,
You were amazing.  Thank you for making 2012 worth living through.....I was hopeless thinking there was no royal wedding this year.  You may have saved it....
Thanks,
Vanessa

Dear Justin Timberlake,
I can't talk about my feelings on your engagement yet. These will need to be addressed in a separate post after I've watched Sarah McLachlan's commercial a hundred times and cried my eyes out while eating at least 3 chocolate oranges.
Heartbroken but always yours...
Vanessa

Dear Readers,
I hope you had a great week!  Hope Justin Timberlake didn't ruin your entire week by getting engaged to uggggghhhhhhhhhh her.
Also thanks for reading even though I'm completely insane.  I love you all.  Have a wonderful weekend!!
xoxo,
Vanessa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...