Tuesday, January 24, 2012


Not exactly sure why but I chose to dedicate this entire playlist to the work of Michael Jackson.  What an amazing talent.  I know that for those after my generation....the view on MJ is slightly skewed.  Many of us watched the trial....heard the allegations and were left with that memory.  This man to me was so much more. There will not ever be anyone on this earth as talented as him (sorry Justin...).  He was the first artist to influence me.  One of my first sentences was "who's bad?".  I can still watch his music videos and listen to his songs for hours.  Say what you will.....the music industry was forever changed with him and will never be the same now that he's gone.

1 comment:

astrogirl529 said...

Totally agree, I miss him.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...