Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday Letters

Dear Eli Manning and the Giants,
You know what you must do.
Sincerely,
Vanessa (and Colts fans alike)

Dear Rachel McAdams,
If I woke up from a coma and Channing Tatum told me he was my husband...I wouldn't question it.  Get it together!
From,
Vanessa

Dear people,
I had to do my laundry at the Laundromat so...some of us have real problems.
(pictures to come)
Vanessa

Dear J. Lo,
Gurl!  What is up with your make up on Idol this year??  Let me help you!
Sincerely,
Vanessa (who is still pre-selling for Lancome's gift with purchase...I'm just saying)

Dear Tom Brady,
Gurl!  Get ready to lose to the Giants.  Again.
Love,
Vanessa

Dear Readers,
Hopefully we'll still be able to see each other next week....I'll be cheating on you with work.  All day every day....let's do this Lancome.  Have an amazing weekend!!!
xoxo,
Vanessa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...