Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thursday Ten

So cute for Valentine's Day

love it - tutorial HERE

Gotta love a beautiful sunset

Nars Gentle Cream Cleanser - removes EVERYTHING and smells like orange creamsicle....LOVE

I'm loving the pinks/corals right now

Paradise Bakery Sugar Cookies with Magnolia Bakery Frosting....these will get you a Valentine for SURE!
Recipe HERE

LOVE

So so true

Louis Vuitton Spring 2012 - I'm completely obsessed!!!


I've watched this a hundred times and laugh every time.

Anything you are currently loving??
xoxo

P.S. - Stay tuned for my update from the Sundance Film Festival AND my Golden Globes fashion review (yes it's really coming I promise!)

1 comment:

astrogirl529 said...

Hahahahha Schmidt. Hilarious. Love that show.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...