Monday, January 30, 2012

Weekend Collage

Weekend Collage

Weekend Collage by vanessanelson featuring flat heels

What an absolutely amazing weekend I had.  It was very busy!  We were in our last few days of pre-sale for our Spring gift with purchase at Lancome.  I made my goal (yay!) so I was very happy.  On Saturday night a few of my nearest and dearest and I decided to get together.  We try to all hang out at least once a month.  I brought the complete series of Saved by the Bell and it turned into probably one of the best nights of my life.  I am so blessed to have the greatest friends on the planet.  I haven't laughed that hard in quite sometime.  I'm reading "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo"....for the third time.  When I say "the third time" I should say...I started it for the third time.  I've never actually finished it so...wish me luck.  I'm completely obsessed with the mint/red color combo right now and Lancome has the most GORGEOUS palette called "Vert Tendresse" that I'm in LOVE LOVE LOVE with.  You have to check it out.  Also the new Rouge In Love lipstick line came out and now my favorite part about going to work is figuring out which amazing color I'm going to wear.

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!  Did you watch the SAG awards?  What did you think about all the dresses???
xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...