Sunday, April 11, 2010

I'll buy you a panini and some spanx to make you teeny

Oh thank you Canada for this adorable 15 year old boy.  Justin Bieber.

 A shiver goes down the spine of every 10-17 year old girl when she hears this name.  Reminds me of a certain other girl and a certain other Justin.

Justin Bieber was on Saturday Night Live last night.  He was in this sketch.  I laughed.



If you need another reason to love him check out his video for my favorite song of his called "Baby"....adorable.


(I swear I'm not one of the girls who gets a chill down her spine at the mention of his name- he is like a dreamy Christmas elf though)

2 comments:

ODCFkids said...

at first i thought the video was the advertisement for the energy drink. it was super gross and crazy like an snl skit.

also, jailbait has never seemed so funny.
HA.

oh, sharon...

ODCFkids said...

that justin... jason?? whatever his name is, he licks his lips a lot.

a lot.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...