Wednesday, September 16, 2009

One Time

If anyone is looking for some new music to listen to I have a couple of suggestions...
My first new favorite artist is a boy by the name of Justin Bieber

He is a 15 year old boy from Canada and he is so adorable. His song "One Time" is pretty much continually on repeat on my iPod and Calah and I told Mackenzie she should marry him. Usher is even in his video so he's double cool.

I'm also LOVING a band called Cobra Starship.
My favorite girl from Gossip Girl (Leighton Meester aka Blair Waldorf) sang with them on their first single from their new album which started me listening to the song and now I listen to their music non stop. If you do listen to some of it I warn you to listen to edited versions- they tend to use some strong language. But their music always puts me in a good mood.

Also I'm not gonna lie...Miley Cyrus's song "Party in the USA" is a party in my ears!

That's it for now...I'll keep ya posted on some good tunes as I hear them.

1 comment:

ODCFkids said...

mmmmk, so basically that little dude is so tiny. i think i saw his video on a clip somewhere and i was like "who is that little kid acting all... boy-bandy... all alone??"

also, i have never heard of the cobra band in my life but i can already tell that i would love them because of those SWEET OUTFITS!!! did they travel back in time for those digs or did they just find that golden store i only dream of filled to the brim with 80's track suits?! I HAVE TO HAVE ONE!!

finally, i totally miss you. i am pretty sure i refer to at least one situation per day as "better if vanessa were here" COME BACK FRIEND!

jen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...