Thursday, September 17, 2009

the end of summer means one thing...

the start of tv premieres.
Being currently unemployed this makes me very happy...but first to catch up on summer tv...I know I've been slacking. I want to give a big congratulations to Ed for being the final Bachelorette that ended up with the girl. First because I think he and they are adorable and second because it means I won the Bachelorette pool...which makes me very happy because I have bragging rights. In what situation I'm going to be in where "oh yeah well I picked out who would win the Bachelorette" is going to be impressive- I don't know but it's nice to have as an option.
As an added bonus it means that Jillian didn't pick Reid...what an arrogant tool.
As for new tv for fall I'm already getting into these shows...
Project Runway
For episode 1 they had to design a red carpet look- these were my top 3 favorites


other thoughts?
Irina: finale
Johnny: do all recovering addicts cry as much as you? and how many times can you mention the fact that you are a recovering addict?
Althea: love you- my favorite
Carol Hannah: finale


And of course the BEST show Glee...seriously if you haven't watched it yet do yourself a favor and tune in Wednesday nights and ENJOY so funny and witty PLUS awesome singing and dancing...what more could you want?



Another one I am currently loving is Giuliana and Bill on the Style Network.
It's about Giuliana and Bill Rancic...she was an E! News correspondent and he won the very first season of The Apprentice and they met when she interviewed him for the show- the fell in love and the rest as they say is history. I really like them because although we obviously know they are on TV and have money they are so funny and down to earth. Here is a clip from the show...


The show is so cute and hilarious...check it out sometime. I think that's about it...but stay tuned for new shows like Dancing With the Stars, So You Think You Can Dance, Grey's Anatomy etc...I'll be watching them all.

1 comment:

The Miranda's said...

Oh man..I don't watch any of those...I might just have to start watching them so I can read your awesome postings about all of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...