Thursday, September 17, 2009

MTV VMA's

So I'm sure you've all heard about the MTV Video Music Awards...they were CRAZY! First of all of course for the big controversy...Taylor Swift vs Kanye West. So the story- Taylor Swift won Best Female Video and as she goes up to accept her award (her very first and the ONLY country artist to ever be nominated for this award...) Kanye jumps up and goes on about how she basically didn't deserve it. The only clip I could find of it was one they showed on the Conan O'Brian show so they tweaked it a little but you'll get the idea...



Now why he felt possessed do this no one really knows...I personally think it's because he was jealous of her mad rap skills


In other VMA news...it's the first one since Michael Jackson's death so of course there was a lot of talk about him considering how much he contributed to the music video world. They did a really cool tribute to him that Janet Jackson joined in on for the last number...I know the quality isn't that good but you'll get the idea.

In of course Lady GaGa news...because what would our life be without her? This chick is absolutely crazy and strangely she NEVER wears pants...I mean really never. Her outfits for the VMA's were no different...

and my personal favorite....
you are so weird Lady G but I can't help but listen to your music.
Seriously though...it's night and people like this that make me glad that I'm not famous...mostly.

And finally...is it just me or is Eminem starting to look strangely like Sinead O'Connor?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...