Monday, September 28, 2009

Freckle DNA

It's like sometimes people create shows just for me. Like a gift. I saw a preview for this show and I felt like a kid who just got his long awaited Red Ryder BB gun. I give you...
My Monkey Baby
Don't mind if I do!
These people are my favorite. Family photo? You got it!

Is it just me or did that monkey take a note from Tyra Banks when she taught the world to smile with their eyes?


I see "America's Next Top Model: Monkey edition" in the future.

And while we're on the subject of completely absurd plot lines....Grey's Anatomy? I'm slightly disappointed in you. So supposedly George got hit by a bus and died although his face was so mangled that they couldn't recognize him. The way they identified him was by a freckle on his right hand shaped like Texas. SERIOUSLY? What kind of an irresponsible hospital is this? His mom comes to the hospital to decide whether or not to donate his organs. Hey Seattle Grace...maybe while she's there you could swab some DNA before you decide to DONATE SOMEONE'S ORGANS!
Ridiculous. We'll see how the rest of the season goes. And just for future reference I have a birthmark shaped like an amoeba on the back of my neck.

3 comments:

The Miranda's said...

I have a freckle on the back of my neck too....lol..

ODCFkids said...

you are hilarious.

sometimes i really miss cable and all the absurd things they put on TV.

ps. tyra might take your advice.

Justin and Shellese said...

Vanessa-so i don't have your personal email and I don't know how to get it, but check out this website http://www.collegescholarships.org/our-scholarships/blogging.htm. It offers a 10,000 scholarship for best blog. YOU SHOULD ENTER! your writing style is amazing and so unique. Seriously i feel so connected/sucked in to every word you say. You should be one of those after the grammy people who talk about the night and what the stars wear!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...