Friday, September 25, 2009

I Don't Watch TV

So here's the deal. I look through my blogs and realize..."wow I watch TV a LOT!" and it makes me think maybe I shouldn't be broadcasting how much time I spend watching television. I should at least try to hide it and be like everyone else saying that, "I don't watch tv. It's a waste of time." But we all know that would be a lie. And all you people acting like you are so important and have "so much to do" that you "don't have time" to watch tv...you are lying too- but I see right through it.
That being said...I'll update you on all the tv you "missed" while you were "busy".

Project Runway
It has been an interesting few weeks on project runway and most of the people that were completely ridiculous are finally gone. Like JOHNNY who told a ridiculous lie and got himself kicked off. Earth to Johnny if you spent less time complaining and being a "recovering addict" and more time designing...maybe you wouldn't have to cry so much. I have to give a quick shout out to Irina who designed THIS

out of newspaper...genius.

Anyway...this past week they had to make a design for a genre of film that they picked at random. You had to create a character and then design a dress for them. My 2 favorites were these...
Christopher: He got "Period Piece" genre and designed this dress for a woman of the 1800's who also happens to be a vampire. I really liked this dress because it was a modern take on a 1800's dress. I think it's beautiful from the front and from the back.

Epperson: He had to design a dress for "Western" genre. I loved his dress because it was also more modern. He could have taken western and turned it into a hokey gingham mess...but he didn't. I really really loved it.

The one who got eliminated was Ra'Mon and I was sad about that because I think he had a lot to offer. His genre was "Sci Fi" and he created this....
Which first of all wasn't too horrible...it wasn't really creative and he could have been riskier but he started this dress 2 hours before he had to be done with it. Oh well...I will miss you and your whisper voice Ra'Mon.

Dancing With the Stars
Pretty good first week don't you think? My favorites so far are:
Donny Osmond
Louie Vito- he is so adorable I just want to pinch his cheeks

Kelly Osbourne: I wanted to cry at the end of her dance because you could see how badly she wanted to do well.

And in top reasons why I'm ashamed to be a Republican...we have this
Tom DeLay: not only is your dancing a hot mess but it's also borderline creepy

And in other hot mess news...has anyone seen Paula Abdul lately?
Oh Paula I will miss you on American Idol

And now for a segment I like to call
This week on Glee
This week on Glee the football team decided that they were tired of losing every single game. The quarterback of the football team has joined Glee Club and gets a lot of flack for it. Kirk who is a part of Glee Club and is VERY "fashionably conscious" if you know what I mean- decided to try out for kicker of the football team so that his dad will respect him. He makes the team because he loosens up by dancing and does really well. So the QB decides that the football team should start dancing to loosen themselves up...this is what evolved.

Pure genius. Everyone should watch this show.

The love of my life Grey's Anatomy came back this week and I recorded it but haven't gotten around to watching it yet I've just been so busy. I mean...TV really is kind of a waste of time anyway isn't it?

1 comment:

The Miranda's said...

Ok, so you have made me really want to watch all those shows now..I only watched Dancing with the Stars, but I know I have some more to add to my list....thanks for the update and all the enthusiasm! I honestly love it....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...