Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

Happy Birthday Mom!
Just a story of appreciation for my mom...growing up I thought our house was an endless supply of SoftSoap. Every time one container was empty...another brand new full one would appear in it's place later in the day. Was this an act of wiley magic? Well whatever it was it was genius. Fast forward to me...a small town girl of 17 living on my own for the first time. I being a creature of habit buy the same SoftSoap that Mom bought. The container runs out. No prob...the SoftSoap fairy will be here soon...
That night...still no soap. That is the moment you realize your mom did a lot of little things that you never really thought of before.

Thanks Mom for the soap and for all those other things you did around the house that made it better...sorry if we don't notice it right away...but I guarantee we'll notice it when we have to do it ourselves.
Hope you have a great day! Love you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...