Friday, September 18, 2009

I've been waiting all day for Sunday night....

Ahh the smell of pig skin in the air...and by this of course I mean football. I get so giddy and excited about football season. This year I was able to join the family fantasy football league- and here are week 1 standings...
Mom: 106 pts
Dad: 81 pts
Uncle Lee: 106 pts
Uncle Frank: 131 pts
Cousin Kameron: 68 pts
Cousin Noah: 88 pts
Cousin Stephen: 65 pts
Cousin Maddie: 89 pts
Eric Orcutt: 65 pts
Me: 158 pts

That's right I totally dominated. My team name is the Utah Golden Girls and I think that's probably why I'm winning...
I went up to Magna Utah for the weekend to watch the season openers with my cousin Kelcey and her family. They have the giant TV with the NFL Season Pass sports package in HD...pretty much my idea of heaven on Earth. I'm really looking forward to a great season. The Colts of course...my very favorite team. I think the New Orleans Saints will do really well this season as well...plus Drew Brees is the QB for my team so I'm really pulling for them...plus he's pretty adorable.
And speaking of adorable...the love of my life Matt Cassel is back!
Well kind of...he did sprain his MCL recently and was out of the first game but he is expected to make a full recovery and be back shortly...and thankfully not on the Patriots. Which brings me to Monday night football. The Patriots played the Bills and you would think that Ghandi himself had arrived at the game the way everyone was talking about Tom Brady. Him and his stupid face with his stupid black paint under the eyes...hey earth to Tom...that stuff is to protect your vision from the sunlight and you are playing AT NIGHT you tool!
Sorry...I have a mild case of Tom Brady tourrettes

Faith Hill sings all the openings for Sunday Night football and I seriously get chills everytime I hear the first chords...am I a loser? Don't answer that...this was my favorite one from last season...

1 comment:

Laura {and JR} said...

oh you would blog about hot football players. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...