Monday, August 24, 2009

End Of Summer...and I'm still in love with Harry Potter

It's that time of year again...when my siblings go off to school instead of playing with me. Kian starts Kindergarten this week (CRAZY) AND he started sleeping in his own bed in his very own room. He's growing up fast! We've been spending a lot of time together playing the Wii and playing Uno. We changed it up a bit the other night and decided to break out the sidewalk chalk...a favorite childhood pastime of mine. We had a blast and we will probably both become world famous sidewalk chalk artists....maybe not.



This one is for my bestie Jen. I really do miss you a lot JennAY from the HizzAY...

Our dryer has yet to be hooked up so we've been kickin it old school with the clothesline...jealous?

We also had our first official sit down home cooked family dinner since moving into our new house. It was delicious.


I've been spending most of my time the last couple of days re-reading the 6th and 7th Harry Potter books.

It has caused the following maladies...
1. Having Harry Potter related dreams where I have to fight Lord Voldemort and also may be married to Harry (but c'mon would that really be so bad?)
2. Trying to cast random spells such as Alohomora (unlock stuff) Accio fill in the blank (to make that fill in the blank come to you) and Wingardium Leviosa (to make things come up off the ground)...apparently I am truly just a Muggle ( a non magical person)
3. Feeling a bit strange because I am a 22 year old girl who has once again become obsessed with a book filled with magical mischief....but only a bit because I LOVE Harry too much to feel that strange about it.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...