Friday, April 16, 2010

my life

I went in for a job interview today. It went really well.  This is a place I would LOVE to work so fingers crossed for me out there you guys!
I was a little intimidated because everyone who works there is like....really really pretty.  I just don't even know if I can measure up.  I'm really hoping that things will work out and then you'll see me doing this...

then I will meet the man of my dreams who will dress in ill-fitting suits

we will go on many fancy dates where I will wear my best pink polka dot hat (reserved for "special occasions")
and he will sometimes don the top-hat

sometimes we'll want to keep it low key and casual

eventually we will be married

and my husband will be a stay at home dad (with our bi-racial son) while I continue my successful career

it's a love story.  the end.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...